Student Body Officers
Interim Student Body President
Hometown: Overland Park, KS
TCU Involvement: Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity, John V. Roach Honors College, Traffic Appeals Committee, University Council, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, Mental Health Committee
Goals: Free feminine hygiene products, stronger communication with Administration, strengthening campus resources, creating an atmosphere where all students belong, responsible allocation of SGA money, More efficient and effective SGA, being as approachable as possible.
Interim Vice President
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Major: Secondary Education and Mathematics
TCU Involvement: Chancellor’s Leadership Program, Word of Truth Gospel Choir, College of Education Dean’s Advisory Cabinet
- Cultivate a better connection between SGA and the students of TCU by strengthening our visibility days, having intentionality towards TCU’s Common Table, and continuously growing our marketing team.
- Build the presence and representation of TCU’s non-traditional students. From various backgrounds to our veterans to our students with a disability, I want to give those students a platform to explore various resources that TCU has to offer.
- Generate greater connections with TCU’s partner schools by working towards creating a competitive, charitable can food drive, taking full advantage of Big 12 on the Hill, and more.
Hometown: Houston, TX
TCU Involvement: Neeley Fellows, Kappa Alpha Theta CFO
Goals: To create and maintain strong relationships between student orgs and SGA, as well as continuing the efforts to make applying/receiving funding accessible to all student organizations.
Interim Speaker of the House
Hometown: Southlake, TX
Major: Finance and Political Science
TCU Involvement: Former President Phi Kappa Sigma, Connections Mentor, Frogs First Leader, Real Estate Club, Order of Omega
- Increase the visibility of the House through outreach initiatives
- Re-evaluate committee missions and make needed changes
- Connect the House of Representatives to the Cabinet through increases collaboration
- Institute new member orientation and mentorship programs within House