This page is intended for the use of SGA Members only. Not an SGA Member? For inquiries, email Student Body Vice President of External Affairs, Hudson Trent.
The SGA Marketing Team exists to create marketing materials to promote SGA projects, initiatives, and programs. SGA members seeking the assistance of the Marketing Team should use the following process to request assistance. All requests must be submitted a minimum of 3 weeks before the final materials are needed. This is to ensure adequate time for the creative and editing processes. For more information about this process, please contact Director of Marketing Andrea Carrasquilla.
To Request Marketing Assistance:
- To initiate your request, start by emailing Natalie McCormick . Your email should include the information outlined in the Marketing Proposal Requirements, as well as your name, SGA position, and the name of the project you are working on. Requests should be specific; but, should also allow room for creativity, when appropriate, for the Marketing Team.
- Once received, Natalie will review your request and determine whether or not a meeting is needed. Not all requests will require a meeting between the requestor and Marketing Team.
- Within 7-10 days*, the requestor will receive proofs of the requested materials to review. *Please note that the Marketing Team work week begins on a Sunday. Requests received prior to Sunday will be addressed that business week. Requests received after Sunday will be addressed the following business week.
- The requestor then sends edits to the Marketing Team.
- Once the edits are completed, the Marketing Team provides the requestor with all final files.
- The requestor orders and pays for all the materials needed.
It is the desire for the Marketing Team to produce all SGA marketing materials. However, that is not always possible. In the case that the Marketing Team is unavailable or there is a tight timeline, SGA members, officers, etc. can create their own marketing pieces. Please note that all self-created materials should be approved by Director of Marketing Andrea Carrasquilla prior to the purchase/printing/posting of the materials. Self-created materials should also adhere to the SGA Brand Standards.